Position Purpose and Objectives
Salesperson – Responsible for establishing relationships with new customers from office generated leads, maintaining relationships with existing customers, and creating independent leads.
Specific Duties, Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Participate in scheduling and managing job installations.
- Maintain communication with customers and team to insure successful processes throughout.
- Provide and upload all necessary documentation into appropriate systems.
- Participate in sales meetings and training.
- Assist the department with meeting sales goals.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and appearance at all times to adequately represent company.
Qualifications and Skills
- Construction and/or roofing experience preferred
- Basic computer knowledge with Word and Excel experience required
- Previous sales experience required
- Goal oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Follow up skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Scheduling and Management experience will be an asset
- Must have NC driver’s license with clean record
- Must be able to pass random drug screenings
Excellent and competitive benefit package including:
- and more!!!
Base salary dependent upon experience plus commission based upon sales.